End-user Agreement for QpiAI™ Courses & Certifications
This End-User Agreement for QpiAI™ Courses & Certifications (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between the candidate (the “Candidate”), an individual, and QpiAI India Pvt. Ltd. (the “Company”).
Company is the creator of all courses and programs mentioned at https://panel.qpiai-explorer.tech/app/courses, which includes all the associated course materials, video lectures, quizzes, and assignments (the”course material”), and is the author of QpiAI™ Explorer (the “Software”), which may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
Candidate agrees to have read and understood the following terms and conditions set forth, and acknowledges his/her agreement before completing the payment for the certification program.
- Course Duration:
The course duration for the six certification program are as mentioned at https://panel.qpiai-explorer.tech/app/courses
The courses must be completed within the stipulated time frame. This includes the submission of weekly assignments as per their corresponding deadlines and the certification examination.
Note – There is no set duration for module-based learning.
- Mode of Delivery:
The course will be delivered through the QpiAI™ Explorer software that is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. The access to the software will start from the date of commencement of your course.
- Access Period of QpiAI™ Explorer and Course Materials:
The candidates will be given a free license for QpiAI™ Explorer when they register for the course. The course material will be accessible as long as the QpiAI™ Explorer license is active. The candidates must accept the End-User License Agreement for QpiAI™ Explorer.
The duration for free license for the six certification programs are as mentioned at https://panel.qpiai-explorer.tech/app/courses
Note: Though the course materials will remain accessible according to the above dates, the certification program must be completed within the stipulated time frame, as mentioned in Section (1) Course Duration.
In module-based learning, QpiAI Explorer comes with a monthly membership fee of Rs.499/- or $10.
- Course Materials:
(i) Video lectures
The lectures will be pre-recorded and streamed through the QpiAI™ Explorer software.
- Theory Sessions: Each lecture will cover a set of topics as defined by the course schedule. The length of each lecture will be ranging from 1 hour to 1.5 hours depending upon the topic. Each week will have 2 theory lectures. Exact schedule will be provided as the course commences.
- Practical Sessions: Each lecture will cover interactive simulations on QpiAI™ Explorer software and demonstration of specific topics using visualization. It will also include the programming tutorials. The length of each lecture will be ranging from 1 hour to 1.5 hours depending upon the topic. Each week will have 1 practical lecture. Exact schedule will be provided as the course commences.
The quizzes will be based on the lecture and will serve as a check for the understanding of materials. The questions will be in the form of MCQs and integer-type questions. The quiz is supposed to be attempted right after completing the lecture. The submission to the quizzes will be open until the end of course.
(iii) Theory Assignment
Theory assignments will be provided corresponding to each week’s lectures. The theory assignments will have a hard-deadline for completion. The deadline will be mentioned on the assignment. Submissions after the deadline will not be allowed and will not be considered for grading.
The submission of the assignments will be within the QpiAI™ Explorer software. The evaluations will be automated.
(iv) Programming Assignments
Programming assignments will be provided corresponding to each week’s lectures and practical sessions. The programming assignments will have a hard-deadline for completion. The deadline will be mentioned on the assignment. Submissions after the deadline will not be allowed and will not be considered for grading.
The assignments will be in the form of coding notebooks. The submission of the assignments will be within the QpiAI™ Explorer software. The evaluations will be automated.
- Grading Policy
The total grades are an aggregated sum of the weekly assignments (theory and programming) and the certification examination. The weekly assignments contribute to 50% of the total score, and the certification examination contributes to 50% of the total score. Therefore, the aggregated scores of weekly assignments and the score of the certification exam share equal weightage in the final score.
The quizzes contribute to 0% of the total score but are mandatory for completing the course. Therefore, to be considered for grading of the total score and awarding of the certificate, the candidate must attempt and submit all of the quizzes. If the candidate fails to submit even one quiz, he/she will not be graded for the weekly assignments and the certification examination.
- Certificate Awarding Criteria
The QpiAI™ Certification Program will award the following certificates:
(i) Certificate of Participation: All the candidates who register for the course will be awarded the Certificate of Participation, provided that they attempt and submit all the quizzes. Failing to submit even one quiz will result in disqualification for this certificate.
(ii) Certificate of Completion: Only the candidates satisfying the criteria for the Certificate of Participation and securing a total score greater than or equal to 60% will be awarded the Certificate of Completion.
(iii) Certificate of Achievement: The candidates satisfying the criteria for the Certificate of Participation and securing a total grade greater than or equal to 75% will be awarded the Certificate of Achievement.
(iv) Certificate of Excellence: The candidates satisfying the criteria for the Certificate of Participation and securing a total grade greater than or equal to 90% will be awarded the Certificate of Excellence.
- QpiAI™ Pro License
The candidates who successfully complete the course and satisfy the criteria for Certificate of Excellence will be eligible for 1 year free license of Qpi-Pro software and 1 year free membership for QpiAI™ AI and Quantum Solutions Marketplace. This license will commence only after the final grades have been reported. The exact dates will be notified as the course ends.
The candidate will have access to a host of QpiAI Pro tools. The cloud computation cost must be borne by the candidate. It will be billed directly to the candidate.
If the candidate wishes to improve his/her final score, he/she will be allowed to retake the certification examination after 1 month of the reporting of final scores. The exact date will be determined as the course progresses.
The candidate will be rewarded with final grades based on the maximum of the two certification examination scores. It must be noted that the aggregate score of his/her assignments will not be revised.
- Payments & Refund Policy
The monthly membership fee could be automatically debited through the Candidate’s payment options. The fee for each module could be automatically debited through the Candidate’s payment options after completion of the previous module.
Note – Auto-debit can be cancelled by the Candidate in their settings at any time.
Partial refunds can only be issued to term-based courses if:
- you have requested it within 15 days of purchase; and
- you have not received a Certificate of Achievement or Statement of Participation (whether digital or physical) on the course
Once your access to the Course has been removed, you will not be able to access any part of the course, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate for the course.
Note – Module-based learning purchase is strictly non-refundable.
Refunds: Duplicate Payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the customer will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) within 7 to 21 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of approval and validation of refund request.
Questions about the Refund Policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honor Code
The Company shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide the Candidate with any Services with immediate effect in the event that the candidate:
- acts in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any course educators;
- cheats or plagiarises any work which the candidate is required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services;
- steals or acts in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards the Company;
- intentionally or recklessly damages the Company’s property;
- behaves in any other inappropriate manner (as decided by the Company) harmful to fellow students and the Company;
- are in breach of these terms and conditions
Company reserves the intellectual property rights on all the course content including but not limited to video lectures, tutorials, assignments, and study material on QpiAI™Explorer. The Agreement prohibits the user from storing the study materials, in any form whatsoever, outside the QpiAI™ Explorer software, and redistributing the course content, in any form whatsoever, to any person, group, or organization.
End-User License Agreement (EULA) of QpiAI™ Explorer
This End-User License Agreement (the “EULA”) is a legal agreement between the application’s user (the “Licensee”), an individual, and QpiAI India Pvt. Ltd. (the “Company”), the author of QpiAI™ Explorer (the “Software”), which may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA. If Licensee does not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA, then Licensee may not download, install, or use Software.
- “Company” shall refer to the licensor, QpiAI India Pvt. Ltd., located at WeWork, 10th Floor, RMZ Latitude Commercial Building, Bellary Rd, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024.
- “Licensee” shall mean the application’s user, the individual or entity that downloads and uses the Software.
- “Software” shall mean QpiAI™ Explorer, the deliverables provided pursuant to this EULA.
2. Grant of License
- Software Product License. Subject to the terms of this EULA, Company hereby grants to Licensee a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to possess and to use a copy of the Software. Software is being distributed by Microsoft Store and Apple Store. Licensee is not allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software, either for profit or merely to recover media and distribution costs.
- Installation and Use. Licensee may install and use the Software for education, research, testing, evaluation, and feedback purposes, solely for Licensee’s use within Licensee’s business or personal use. Licensee may not use Software for commercial purposes, within or external to an organization, for any kind of production or business activity.
- Reproduction and Distribution. Licensee may not redistribute the Software in packaged, binary, or source forms, with or without modification, to any individual or organization, either as a component or as a standalone product.
3. Description of Rights and Limitations
- Limitations. Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding the limitation.
- Update and Maintenance. Company may, at its option, make available patches, workarounds or other updates to Software. Unless the updates are provided with their separate governing terms, they are deemed part of Software licensed to Licensee as provided in this EULA.
- Separation of Components. Software is licensed as a single product. Its components may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Software Transfer. Licensee may not transfer the rights under the EULA.
4. Intellectual Property.
All rights, title, interest, and copyrights in and to the Software, including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, data, computer code, algorithms, and information, are owned by the Company. The Software is protected by all applicable copyright laws and international treaties. Therefore, Licensee is required to treat Software like any other copyrighted material, except as otherwise provided for in this EULA.
If Licensee sends or transmits any communications or materials to Company suggesting or recommending changes to Software or documentation, including without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, or any comments, questions, suggestions or the like (“Feedback”), Company is assigned all the right, title, and interest to freely use such Feedback.
Company has no obligation to Software support, Software maintenance, or to continue providing or updating any component of the Software.
6. Minimum System Requirements.
Software will require the following setup to be installed and used:
- Windows 10
- Linux; Recommended Ubuntu 20
- Mac OS: Recommended Catalina and Above
- CPU: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support; Recommended: 2.8 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4GB RAM; Recommended: 6 GB+
- Disk Storage: 4 GB of free disk space
- Monitor Resolution: 1280×800; Recommended: 1920×1080
- Internet: Internet connection required for software activation
7. Terms of Agreement.
This EULA is effective until:
- Automatically terminated if Licensee fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA; or
- Terminated by Company.
Company may terminate this EULA immediately upon written notice, including e-mail, to Licensee, with or without cause. Upon any termination of this EULA, you agree to promptly discontinue use of Software and destroy all copies in your possession or control. Upon any termination of this EULA all provisions survive except for the licenses granted to you.
Both parties agree that this EULA is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter of this EULA.
This EULA shall be deemed to have been made in, and shall be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Karnataka, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this EULA shall be brought exclusively in courts located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, and each party consents to the jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any action to enforce this EULA shall be entitled to recover costs and expenses including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees.
This EULA is not assignable or transferable by Licensee without the prior consent of the Company; any attempt to do so shall be void. Any notice, report, approval or consent required or permitted hereunder shall be communicated via email.
Email Address: email@example.com
No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any privilege, any power or any rights hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of any other right hereunder. If any provision of this EULA shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this EULA shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
12. Warranty Disclaimer.
Company, and author of Software, hereby expressly disclaim any warranty for the Software. Software and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Licensee accepts any and all risk arising out of use or performance of Software.
13. Limited Liability.
Company shall not be liable to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee any loss of profits, income, savings, or any other consequential, incidental, special, punitive, direct or indirect damage, whether arising in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise. Even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply regardless of the essential purpose of any limited remedy. Under no circumstances shall Company’s aggregate liability to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee, exceed the financial amount actually paid by Licensee to Company for the Software.
14. Entire Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Licensee and supersedes all prior understandings of Company and Licensee, including any prior representation, statement, condition, or warranty.
Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to Licensee in this EULA.